Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Waiting at the ready

DSC_0034_red_tires_bike_crop_enhnc
February 12, while waiting for my second bus where I always change, in the block of NW 3rd Avenue between NW Davis and NW Couch, I saw this bicycle across the street. I happened to be on the phone with my Aunt Baker down in Puckett, Mississippi, as I am every weekday morning. I quickly asked her to hold on a minute, unzipped the rolling black bag and grabbed my camera. Click. "I got it!" I excitedly told her, just as my next bus came into view.

If I were inclined to ride a bicycle, I'm thinking that one with red tires would be much easier to ride. What do you think?

1 comment:

MissKris said...

I LOVE those red tires! And my daughter parks in the parking lot there by where you catch your bus. She's used the bus stop there many times herself. Small world, eh? Hope this finds you well...I've been in hit-and-miss mode for over a month because of faulty internet service but I think we've finally got it figured out. I HOPE I'll be able to start coming by on a more regular basis again!!!!