Monday, March 17, 2008

A bit of this, a bit of that, and they're off . . .

Fresh ingredients make cooking fun, tasty, rewarding.
wide_veggies_etc
The secret ingredients revealed--fresh seafood and cheese. The competition required each chef to make three dishes and to use a secret ingredient in two of them. I'm not sure, but I'll find out soon, if that had to be two different secret ingredients.
dur_secret_ingred_lamont_checks
I didn't get a shot of the secret ingredients themselves because I felt it would be uncouth to walk up there behind the chefs while they were competing. And afterwards I was too busy eating and taking photos to even think of it. More about eating tomorrow.

dur_leland_leeks_lamont_salsa_verde

dur_leland_fennel_lamont_what

dur_leland_fennel_madeline_lamont_what

dur_guys_what

dur_what_guys2

dur_guys_spinach

dur_lamont_sprinkles_what

dur_lamont_skillet_flip

dur_lamont_water_sauce_pan

dur_lamont_drinks_water

. . . continued tomorrow.

No comments: