Friday, March 21, 2008

Go Dawgs! I'm fired up for the Mississippi State Bulldogs!

And if I were not a 60-year-old full-time employee, I just might fix my hair like this young man to totally illustrate how fired up I am! Yippee! Whooeee! Clang! Clang! Clang! Clang! That's my virtual cowbell, rapidly ringing, loudly marking my joy.

red_hair_enhanced
I wonder if they make non-permanent-more-maroon-than-neon-red hair spray? I've already got the hair products to mold my hair into a celebratory shape, so I'm half way there.

Dawgs 76, Ducks 69

Clang! Clang! Clang! Go, Dawgs!

1 comment:

Kyanite said...

Happy Easter to you!

Just caught up... what a shame your truly wonderful chefs didn't win - roll on victory next year - but their food look so appitising.
Am a foodie thing now I have to a have a high calcium diet but love to visit.
How I envy, you having your mom!
It's just my second Easter without mine. I miss her, we'd exchange cards, eggs & love.

Easter Greetings to you & your family
Blue