Tuesday, August 23, 2011

This happens a whole lot in Portland ...

DSC_0037p
... you see something (or someone) and then, lo and behold, you see it (or them) again!

On Thursday afternoon when Milton, Kay and I were at Beulahland, a smallish car drove by on NE 28th, with the biggest plastic crate any of us had ever seen attached to its top. Attached like a bow on top of a baby's head, just sittin' there.

On Friday morning as we walked to the bus, I looked left before crossing the alley. I sort of yelped, "Look! Isn't that the car we saw yesterday?" grabbing my camera to click off a shot. Milton and Kay looked; we thought we had missed it when it backed up into view. Click. Not the best photo, but it does give you the gist of the situation. I'll let you know when I see it again!

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

I suppose they couldn't figure out where they wanted to take that stuff so just kept driving around with it. It does make them stand out in a crowd. ;)