Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Mother's Day Mini-Vacation, No. 22 - Across the Cascade Lakes Scenic Byway--the Deschutes River--an old dog knows all the tricks.

Little dog, six or seven months old. Big dog, 13 years old. Stick and man, ages unknown. Fun for old dog--ageless. Learning for young dog--ongoing. Photos of old dog having a blast--priceless!
 

DSC_0439_dog_shake_water_flies_man

Shower time!


DSC_0450_dog_help_me_out

Help an ol' dog get outta the river, please.


DSC_0466_dog_throw_it_again

Throw it again. I'm just about ready.


DSC_0467_dog_I_see_it

I see it. Thanks!


DSC_0468_dog_jumped_and_splashed

I love to make these big splashes!


DSC_0470_dog_happy_with_stick

Stick, you belong to me!


DSC_0479_dogs_stick_tail_wag_water_flies

Son, you've got a lot learn and the energy to do it!


No comments: