Sunday, August 04, 2013

Lunch, Saturday, August 3, 2013

DSC_0165_R

Strawberries, sheep cheese, Traditional Chex Mix and sweet iced tea. Arranged on a colorful tray I lucked into at Joanne's last Saturday when I had the Zipcar for hours and hours of errands. A 70% off sale on outdoor dining items. Besides the tray, I got the cup, too. So, they're meant for children, but I don't care. It's a way to exercise portion control, don't you know?

DSC_0156_PM

Artsy HDR-effect close-up.

DSC_0154_R

As far as I'm concerned, the best sheep cheese, ever. With Sole di Sardegna in my life, I don't miss cheddar cheese. This stuff is so fine, eaten at room temperature as it was at lunch yesterday, with various complimentary foods. Shredded for tacos or burritos or chili or spaghetti and meatballs. Or melted as the insides of divine grilled cheese sandwiches.

No comments: