Monday, September 09, 2013

Creative Problem Solving, #2

Click here for a trip to City Daily Photo, transporting you around the world every day.

DSC_0293_PM

Richard's bicycle came up with a flat tire on its rear wheel as he rode near Sublimity, Oregon, on Sunday afternoon, September 8. I just happened to have pulled off in the gravel nearby to take a photo when I noticed him sitting on the railroad ties used to separate the parking area from the grassy area. I pulled closer and asked if all was well, and he told me yes and smiled. I told him that I have sons so I felt compelled to check, then I asked if I could take his photo and put him on my blog. He smiled again and gave me permission. I told him my blog's name and wished him a good ride the rest of the beautiful afternoon. He agreed that it was a wonderful day in Oregon.  I did not ask if he had walked along for a while with the flat tire or if it had happened just before he arrived at this spot on the highway. I did know that I had carefully passed him not long before. So, here's Richard, creatively solving the problem of having somewhere to sit while he changed his flat tire.

No comments: