Friday, September 20, 2013

One more view of Running Horses, Tom Hardy, 1986, Bronze SW 6th and Madison, part of the Public Art on the TriMet MAX Green Line

Click here for a trip to City Daily Photo, transporting you around the world every day.

running_horses_5_PM

While looking for more public art photos to feature, I came across this one of Running Horses. I took it on Feb. 20, 2009. I've been racking my brain trying to figure out why the sun was shining like this and that flowering tree is blooming, plus the bloom on that shorter plant--I think it is a camellia--in February?

Confusing. So I've looked back at my blog and found a completely dry photo that I took on Feb.5, another one where a lady's sitting outside at an ice cream place, bundled up in her coat, but it's sunny, no rain. So, February 2009 must have been a less wet month than I would have thought, with enough sunshine and warmth to bring on the blooms.

No comments: