Saturday, October 26, 2013

These photos set the scene for my next series. Plus, look at the last photo--it's a bonus to hopefully lure you into returning to see those posts.

Click here for a trip to City Daily Photo, transporting you around the world every day.

My hands got stiff and cold, but I didn't care, lured outside by the fog and dew with my camera around my neck. I found myself slap dab in the middle of a quarter-block-sized-fun-photo-taking atmosphere, right in my neighborhood.
  DSC_1078

Looking northeast. Look closely in the fog, beyond the Stop sign and the no parking sign and the fencing. You can barely see a parked car--that's my usual suspect Zipcar, when it's not reserved by someone else and off on an adventure.

DSC_1079

Looking southeast.
  DSC_1080

Looking west.
  DSC_1081

Looking east.
  DSC_1083

Looking south.
  DSC_1087

The sight that started it all for me, last Sunday morning, when I took photos from 8:45 a.m. until 10:20 a.m. Two hundred and five photos in all. I promise I won't share all of them here--don't want to lose y'all!

No comments: