Friday, July 23, 2010

Vacation, Day 10, 10/30/2009, Part 7

First let me say that I've decided that I'll post about our fan-tab-u-lous vacation here at Mama and Me from PDX and about Portland over at Portland Oregon Daily Photo. I hope you'll have a moment to click on the link to the other blog, as shown in My Other Blogs. Thanks! And for anyone who wants to see previous vacation posts, go back to May 28 and before. Thanks again!

Now for the fried food, courtesy of Milton at the campground at Talladega Superspeedway.

DSC_0107
Milton mans the Cajun Fryer. You can see he's been a busy, busy man.

DSC_0081
The Cajun Fryer at work.

DSC_0072

DSC_0105
Fried okra.

DSC_0098
Deep-fried corn on the cob.

DSC_0077
Corn on the cob waiting to be fried.

DSC_0109
Fried jalapeno slices.

DSC_0078

DSC_0102
Fried fish.

DSC_0087
I think these are corn poppers, but I cannot remember for sure. It's too late to call Milton and ask him--I'm doing my post on Thursday night, to appear on Friday morning.

DSC_0091
French fries waiting for the hot oil.

DSC_0099
What sort of poppers do these look like to you? Milton? Kay? Are you out there?

DSC_0111
Kay's banana pudding--some kind of delicious dessert!

No comments: