Monday, March 18, 2013

Bubble maker at Director Park

Click here for a trip to City Daily Photo, transporting you around the world every day.

DSC_0266_altered

On March 7 after work, I ate a bite the Elephant's Deli at Director Park and thoroughly enjoyed watching this guy making bubbles with two rods, string, and a container filled with bubble liquid. I told him thanks, that I was enjoying seeing them, and that I noticed two small ones had floated all the way to the intersection. He replied that once he got home, he'd put more soap and glycerin in the mixture so that the bigger bubbles would stay intact over a longer period of time and distance. I hope I come across him again so that I can witness that action. By the way, I used the Focal B&W special effect at PicMonkey to make this alteration.

No comments: