Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Seen on the street, February 16, 2013, No. 2

Click here for a trip to City Daily Photo, transporting you around the world every day.

DSC_0008_crp_HDR

The colors in this photo, their vivid strength, took me by surprise when I uploaded them to the iMac. It was the chance to photograph a photographer that got me to take a few photos, not the colors. To get them to pop, I decided to alter them using the HDR special effect at PicMonkey.
  DSC_0012_crp_HDR

Color mixed with grays and silvers--her purple hat and his purple shirt, her green polka dots on her pants and the green bicycle safety lane behind them, her golden yellow shoes and her jacket, the red stripe on his camera strap and around the lens, along with the rusty reds on the building--as well as all sorts of shapes and lines, all of this makes me happy. Their checking to make certain that the image on the memory card  is what they want, not just a random snap.

No comments: