Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Look who I found in the Trail Blazers' weight room mirror!

Click here for a trip to City Daily Photo, transporting you around the world every day.

DSC_0008_crp_2

On the left, partially visible, is Joe Becker, sportscaster from KGW, Channel 8, Portland's NBC affiliate. Right next to him is KGW Ace Sports Photographer Brian/Bryan. And there, in the black and white checkered flag visor--that's me! I took this photo on February 20 at the Trail Blazers' Player Palooza. Moments later, I looked around, saw Joe and stuttered myself into a conversation with him, all about how awestruck we were to be in the Blazers weight room and what we thought about Player Palooza. Before we parted, he'd asked to interview me for the sportscast, saying he couldn't guarantee that it would make it on the air. My answer when he asked what did I think of Player Palooza made it on the evening's three broadcasts--I was still at the event when the earliest one showed, I managed to stay awake to see the 10 p.m., then promptly fell asleep and missed it at 11 p.m. One person I ride the bus with and two people I work with saw me, too!

DSC_0008_crp_HDR

Here it is again, altered with the HDR special effect at PicMonkey.
  DSC_0008

And here's the original, uncropped, unresized, and unaltered image. By the way, the two folks sitting on stools just outside the weight room door--two members of the Trail Blazers stunt team.

No comments: