Monday, January 26, 2009

It snowed again, just a little bit that thankfully didn't stay around very long.

Saturday night and Sunday morning, snowflakes fell. Conditions were not right for much of an accumulation. It was doggone cold on Sunday, so I didn't venture out except to walk Duncan. I took photos from the windows and one from the sidewalk.

What do you think this is? I bet you see them pretty often.
DSC_0285

In this photo, you're looking northward at the tip top of the tree just outside our kitchen window.
DSC_0289

I like how the snow enhanced the design elements of the truck's side and the tire.
DSC_0286

A car drove down the street just as I took this one from the bathroom window, right at 10:02 p.m., Jan. 24.
DSC_0264

I took this one at 11:17 a.m., Jan. 25. You can see melted snow on the Christmas ornament. Oh, by the way, on Saturday morning someone had put a poor, dried up Christmas tree out on the sidewalk; I noticed tinsel still on its branches, nothing else. Then on Sunday morning while walking Duncan, I spied this shiny red ball on the tiny branch, above where the tree had been placed.
DSC_0346

Love my zoom lens because I can get pretty good shots without getting out in the cold!
DSC_0295

No comments: