Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Mystery Photo

DSC_0272
First let me say that I had sincere intentions of posting this photo on Monday so that you would quickly know that the photo is a close-up of what we call a camper shell down home in Mississippi and what we call a canopy up here in Oregon, our new beloved home.

Those intentions succumbed to my tired ol' butt 'cause I couldn't stay awake! Either I stayed up to late watching "Hallmark Hall of Fame" or Mama's scrumptious supper of chicken and dumplings put me to sleep sitting straight up in my chair with my computer Honk on the little table I use when I'm blogging, just like I am now. I woke up and announced that I had to take Duncan out early and hit the hay.

So, here's the photo that shows both the entire truck and its canopy as well as the other truck and its wheel well, wheel and tire.

By the way, it snowed again on Tuesday! I don't know how deep it got, though, because it started about 7:30 a.m. just as I got off the bus and walked into my building and had turned to rain by 11:30 a.m., which melted every bit of it where I live, work and commute. Now, that's some fine snow in my book!

No comments: