Thursday, May 02, 2013

Damian Lillard, Rookie of the Year, Portland Trail Blazers' point guard. Congratulations, Damian!

Click here for a trip to City Daily Photo, transporting you around the world every day.

DSC_0254

October 21, 2012--my first chance to take photos of Portland Trail Blazer rookie point guard Damian Lillard--Wells Fargo Fan Fest. The young man impressed me with his ability at the microphone when he and Meyers Leonard and Will Barton took questions from eager season ticket holders. Afterwards, I eagerly awaited my first chance to see him on the court. Now, all these months later, he's been named the Rookie of the Year! He won Rookie of the Month for our part of the NBA, every single month of the season! I will soon go through my loads of action shots and find some of those to share with you.

No comments: