Friday, August 04, 2006

Finally! I shall post photos of our apartment for y'all to see.

The Internet gods hopefully are smiling on me as I sit here at the oak table my husband LeRoy and I bought over 20 years ago in Houston, Tex. It was at a place called Nude Furniture; he sanded and stained it, making it our own dining spot where the four of us had many fun times and made memories to share.

I hope that this Mama & Me from PDX spot on the World Wide Web will become just such a place of fun times and memories shared.

1 comment:

Raining Iguanas said...

I can't remember how I ended up here, Birdman's site I think, I simply wanted to see where and how you began blogging. I love seeing the birth of a blog. I always think back to the day I tapped SUBMIT and what has transpired since my very first post. I have found it to be a great way to see the country from the comfort of my home. Blog on.