Saturday, August 25, 2007

How Addicted to Blogging Are You? And Friday Night Moving Van Mania

68%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?

Mingle2 - Dating Site


Surprise! Surprise! Surprise! I read about this on another blog! Only now that I've just about finished putting it onto my blog did I realize it's part of a dating site. Good grief. What does that drawing-blood-type icon have to do with dating? Anyone? Anyone?

And I'm still awake because two full-size, over-the-road moving vans parked out front at 11:50 p.m., unloaded a bunch of crap into the apartment building across the street--three men unloaded it, not the vans--and drove away at 1:10 a.m. I've got a headache, probably partly from squinting into my camera, trying to take a few candid shots without using the flash. They're downloading as we speak, oops, as I type.

Later.

No comments: