Wednesday, June 18, 2008

ABC Wednesday - V is for Voluptuous

I'm musing aloud, "What was it that I had decided to use for ABC Wednesday V? I can't remember." Mama pipes up from her recliner, "How about voluptuous?" This from a cute little ol'lady who often wondered how the professional lady dancers stayed inside their costumes on "Dancing With the Stars." Good idea, really good idea, because I'd seen the perfect thing to photograph.

voluptuous

Merriam-Webster: voluptuous: suggesting sensual pleasure by fullness and beauty of form. Lucy fits pretty well, in my estimation.

If you're of a mind to, please go to Mrs. Nesbitt's Place for loads of other ABC Wednesday blogs! Look at the list of links per Mr. Linky.

Y'all, my allergies are kicking my boo-tay hard. I'm about to eat some oatmeal after I finish this and chill in front of the TV to watch the Celtics hopefully beat the whooeee out of the Lakers. I'll catch y'all on the flip side.

No comments: