Sunday, June 08, 2008

One of the reasons I love Portland is ...

...you never know what might turn up on the street. Honestly.
evergreen_st_corner
And there's always someone close by to take a photo.
evergreen_crossing_st_photog
And another photo. Who wouldn't want several of these young people bent on advertising the grand opening of the Evergreen Space Museum? It's in McMinnville, next door to the Evergreen Aviation Museum, home of Howard Hughes' Spruce Goose. They handed out freeze-dried fruit to folks at the Waterfront Village.
evergreen_close
How's this one seen through the Salmon Street Springs Fountain?
evergreen_fountain
OMG! I just realized this photo is pure foreshadowing of the next night when the fireboat cannon doused me! Don't ya just love karma? I do!

1 comment:

momom said...

Love the diagonal shots of action (water) across the photo.

I've never seen a photo like the first one (in front of the Three World Tower). Looks like a sci-fi movie. Invasion of the Body Snatchers. You know you are good as a photographer or documentarian when you put something out there that is new and different. Haz-Mat suits? Invaders? A new religious cult? My interest was piqued.