Sunday, December 28, 2008

Saga of the changing snow toupee on the red truck

We're going backwards in time here, starting with a bald red truck, on Saturday, Dec. 27, a week after the first photo below. The truck certainly looks clean, to have been buried beneath snow for a solid week!
DSC_0163
Blurry, early morning shot from Dec. 26, as I left the building to head to work. I couldn't resist this much smaller version of the snow toupee.
DSC_0019
Christmas Day reveals a bit of a receding hairline for the snow toupee on the red truck's passenger side.
DSC_0001
This photo taken one week ago today shows how much snow rested in the pickup's bed as well as accentuating the toupee-look, from the back window up. It sort of reminds me of that haircut, I think it was called a fade. Anyone? Anyone?
DSC_0043
About 12 hours later, look how much snow has stacked up on the truck!
DSC_35
Saturday, Dec. 20 and the first photo I took of the red truck with a light coating of snow. I think it ended up snowing four to six inches that day.
DSC_0009

Thank you for your indulgence of all the snow photos. I'm saving some other snow shots for later in the week. The D50 will soon be off for it's check-up, cleaning, etc. I don't want to use up all of my photos too quickly. I do have the CoolPix L12 to use to take photos, but it's certainly far from the same process. I'll make it just fine, though, because I know how important it is for the D50 to be serviced.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Hey Lynette! I think we emailed once, but I can't find your address and am wanting to send you an evite...could you email me at ourownrooney@gmail.com? Thanks!

Raining Iguanas said...

This was great, a receding hairline on a Tacoma.