Thursday, December 14, 2006

December 12, 2006--my 59th birthday.







I got the day off from work, to enjoy with my loved ones up here in Portland; now I can share bits and pieces of it with the rest of my loved ones, all over the place.

The guys, gals and I went to the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry, to the Star Wars Exhibit. More on that in a future post.

Afterwards, we picked up Mama and went to dinner at Acadia, a New Oreleans-style bistro at 13th and Fremont. A splendid time was had by all. As we left, I had the sense to snap a photo of Cristina, Leland, Lamont, Lindsay and Mama. It had started to sprinkle; Mama didn't have on her coat with a hood, so I popped my "Race Girl" hat onto her head. Can you readily discern the difference in the sizes of our heads? I think she looks cute.

No comments: