Saturday, August 30, 2008

I wish, I pray ...

083108_smokestack_good_sam
I look at this blue, blue sky and think, "Oh, I wish that was all that was on the horizon in the Gulf of Mexico." Please join Mama and me in our prayers for the safety of everyone potentially in harm's way from Hurricane Gustav. We've been talking on the phone with loved ones in Mississippi about their preparations, and everyone is taking the situation seriously, just like they did Katrina.

This photo shows the front of the Emergency Room wall, on the right, and the top of the drive-through cover at Legacy Good Samaritan Hospital on NW 23rd, walking distance from where we live. I don't know why that smokestack is there. I mean I don't know what is in the building it is on. Does anyone know about it, please? Thanks.

No comments: