Monday, July 28, 2008

Tuesday, July 29, 2008 ... Waiting for the MAX, this door piqued my interest.

door_wide_enhanced
Always, my roving eyes read, read, read, whatever words they scan. Saturday the letters in the top section of the door behind the park bench caused the scan to cease. I took a closer look, decided to get a shot of the door. Then I zoomed in on the letters. Of course I knew it said "Not an Exit" on the inside of the door. From the sidewalk side--"Tixe Na Ton"--y'all creatives out there, who or what could Tixe Na Ton be?
door_close_enhanced
Y'all see the serendipitous-download-outcomes? If you need a clue or two, look at Monday's post.

By the way, about Tixe Na Ton, I'm leaning towards a female impersonator, all decked out in vintage hot pants, tube top, feather boa and Christian Louboutin Ariella studded boots, performing on stage to Donna Summer's "Hot Stuff."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always wondered about distance and time to the suburbs in Portland. Glad to know this.

Julie in MN

momom said...

Lynette, you're definitely not going to get Alzheimer's any time soon. Your brain is so busy. Tixe na ton sounded like a pole dancer's name to me. Then you wrote about it reminding you of a cross dresser...close thinking there.

I see the "sleek" cars lined up in the reflection, as well as Mamma sitting on the bench.

Lynette said...

Congrats on finding Mama! That's the serendipity I mentioned. Like your creative idea, too.